Today’s Omaha Woman magazine was launched by the Women’s Fund of Omaha in March 1997. The magazine’s mission is to educate readers about issues the Women’s Fund has found through its research to be important to area women. Topics the magazine has covered include child care, pay equity, domestic violence, caring for aging parents, women-owned businesses, women’s health issues and more.
Bringing to light issues that affect women and girls in the Omaha area. Features include: Health & Wellness and Art & Society.
Melanie Morrissey Clark
Editor-in-Chief and Writer
Mary Lee Harvey Dircks
Advertise with Us
Want to reach influential women in Omaha? Advertise in Today’s Omaha Woman magazine. With a readership of more than 60,000, the magazine offers a great advertising value. Today’s Omaha Woman is published quarterly, and each issue is available on the newsstands for three months. Copies also are mailed to 1,500 Women’s Fund supporters.
If you are interested in advertising in Today’s Omaha Woman please call 402.827.9280 or email Jen Pavkov at JPavkov at OmahaWomensFund.org.
Download Today’s Omaha Woman Advertising Rate Sheet.
Today’s Omaha Woman magazine is mailed quarterly to those who make a donation of $25 or more to the Women’s Fund. Donations may be sent to:
The Women’s Fund of Omaha
1111 N. 13th Street, Suite #106
Omaha, NE 68102
Or, donate online
Today’s Omaha Woman magazine also is available at more than 300 newsstands throughout the Omaha area. Among these locations are:
- Baker’s Supermarkets – all locations
- HyVee – eight locations
- KMart – all locations
- Bookworm, 8702 Pacific
- Barnes & Noble, 7400 Dodge
- Dale Clark Library, 215 S. 15th St.
- Joslyn Art Museum, 2200 Dodge
- Dundee Dell, 50th and Underwood
- UNO Student Center
- Creighton University Library
- Caffeine Dreams, 46th and Farnam
- Godfather’s, 2117 S. 67th St.
- Market Basket, 911 S. 87th St.
- Farm House, 3461 S. 84th St.
- Swanson Library, 9101 W. Dodge
- Whole Foods Market, Regency Pkwy. and Dodge
- Scooters Coffee, 11975 Blondo
- Little King, 330 N. 114th
- Florence Library, 2920 Bondesson St.
- Benson Library, 2918 N. 60th St.
- Charlie’s on the Lake, 4150 S. 144th St.
- Paradise Cafe Bakery, Village Pointe
- Millard Public Library, 13214 Westwood Ln.
- Upstream, 171st and W. Center
- LaVista Library, 9110 Giles Rd.
- Sarpy County Courthouse, 1210 Golden Gate Dr.